Join the HH13 Crew
Do you live around the Huntington Indiana area?
Interested in working at the Huntington Haunted Hotel: 13th Floor? We are always looking for help! Actors are paid a stipend - check out our post on Craig's List.
Haunted Hotel Crew of 2017 and beyond
As one of the Haunted Hotel : 13th Floor haunted attraction crew you get the following benefits:
- Get in other Haunted Attractions for FREE
If you are interested in going to other "haunts", you can go in for FREE (as a VIP) on nights off (usually on Sundays)
- Get a FREE Haunted Hotel t-shirt & Gift Cards
You are invited and highly encouraged to go to the Wrap-Up Party after the season to receive a FREE Haunted Hotel t-shirt and gift cards (if you qualify)
- You can purchase a Haunted Hotel black Hoodie
If you continue to work for us, you will be eligible to purchase our HH13 hoodie.
- Win a case of whatever you are legally allowed to drink
If you get any of the "P's" that will be talked about in Ghoul School, you may get a case of whatever you are legally allowed to drink (pop, beer, etc.)
- FREE Food each Work Night
We supply food before each work night during the haunt season.
- FREE Haunted Hotel sports bottle (Actors only!)
As an actor, you get a HH 13 sports bottle on your first day to be used for the rest of your haunting days! We supply the water to be refilled as much as needed each performance night.
JOIN OUR CREW!
If you're interested in joining our crew, mail the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your full (REAL) name (as it appears on your ID)
- Your age (only 16+ eligible). Please be aware that if you are under 18, a parents (grandparent, guardian, etc.) MUST sign a Parent Release Form (in person) before you can become part of the Haunted Hotel Crew.
- The department in which you're interested in working (you may select as many as you're interested in):
- Face Painter
- Production (maintenance, engineer, sound/music)
- Your preferred email address
- Your preferred phone number
Please note that incomplete submissions may be discarded.
Actors must do the following:
- Attend at least 2 Ghoul Schools / per year!
- Attend all/any Auditions if auditioning for a filled role or a new role.
- Attend ALL performances you commit to during the season (unless it's an emergency).
- Encouraged to attend Workdays . Work involves painting walls, setting up scenes, etc. and adds to BONUS "SWAG" at the end of the season!
Are encouraged to attend scheduled Workdays. Plus create artwork (painting walls, props, furniture, etc.) to add to BONUS "SWAG" at the end of the season! Create concept art (if any) as needed.
Face Painters must do the following:
- Attend at least 1 Ghoul School : Facepainting / per year!
- Attend ALL performance nights you commit to during the season (unless it's an emergency).
- Attend ALL Ghoul School : Facepainting sessions plus maintain high quality of facepainted designs as needed during season to receive BONUS "SWAG" at the end of the season!
Production people must do the following:
- Attend scheduled Workdays if possible to help us work (wiring lights, wiring sound, placing walls, etc.) must be done as needed.
- Work (maintenance, etc.) ALL performance nights you commit to of schedule during the season (unless it's an emergency).
- Both must be accomplished to receive a BONUS "SWAG" at the end of the season!